The ordering process
Depending on the chosen method, you pay in advance or after delivery.
Step 2 - Your order is on its way
Your order will be prepared for shipment or placed on backorder until the order is released. If internal stock is indicated, we usually ship your order within 48 hours. If external stock is indicated, we can usually deliver within 1-2 weeks. Sometimes it can also take a little longer than 2 weeks. We will of course inform you about this.
Step 3 - Order receipt
Your order will be delivered with UPS. For delivery & tracking, view the UPS terms and conditions at https://www.ups.com/en/en/help-center/legal-terms-conditions/service.page?
Step 4 – Payment
If you have not yet paid, you can transfer the amount within 30 days. Some government agencies or universities have a payment period of 60 days.
The Agreement with Hardware.nl
The agreement is agreed when the following conditions are met:
- You have placed an order (via our website, by or telephone) and received a PROFORMA INVOICE and have agreed upon the general terms and conditions by email.
- Any (down) payment mentioned in this e-mail has been made and received by us before any price increase has occurred.
- You have received confirmation of your order with the INVOICE attached.
It can be explicitly stated that the purchase agreement has not yet been concluded:
- If you have not yet received an INVOICE.
- If you have not yet received our general terms and conditions by email.
- When a product is ordered by you and has a higher price on the date that we have received your payment for processing.
Explanation concerns implementation of the agreement:
Our shipping method varies depending on package size and weight. Heavy and large shipments are usually delivered to you with our own transport or with our own courier. Small packages with UPS. You will receive a tracking number on the day your order ships. You must always sign for receipt by the recipient.
The expected delivery time is stated on the website for each product. If a delivery time is postponed, the customer will receive a message by e-mail. If the expected delivery time is exceeded, the customer will receive a message by e-mail.